In their own words
Brandwatch is the world’s leading social intelligence company, with offices in the UK, US and Germany.
Its social media listening and analytics technology platform gathers millions of online conversations every day and provides users with the tools to analyze them, empowering brands and agencies to make smarter, data-driven business decisions.
As leaders in enterprise social intelligence, our new mission is a commitment to help marketers better prove marketing ROI with smart, fast, insightful answers from social, at scale.
Brandwatch’s main use cases:
- Market Research
- Brand monitoring: Tracking online mentions of your brand/industry/any keyword across over 90 million online sources
- Topic analysis and trends
- Competitor Benchmarking: Follow and compare the online performance of competitor brands online
- Reputation & Crisis Management: Immediately alert the associated teams when specific online conversations spike
The platform covers 44 languages and presents the data in a flexible interface, allowing users to track conversations in various regions and gain social insights globally.
We believe in continuous innovation, releasing updates and features every two weeks to keep up with a fast-changing industry. We take customer feedback seriously, incorporating user suggestions into our roadmap.
Book a demo with our team and discover how to give your business the edge with Brandwatch social intelligence Brandwatch.
Brandwatch in SMA news
- Software Updates, 17 March 2017 16 Mar 2017
- Software Updates, 3 March 2017 2 Mar 2017
- Software Updates, 10 February 2017 9 Feb 2017
- New Papers, 31 January 2017 31 Jan 2017
- Software Updates, 20 January 2017 19 Jan 2017
- New Papers, 10 January 2017 10 Jan 2017
- New Papers, 22 November 2016 22 Nov 2016
- New Papers, 4 October 2016 4 Oct 2016
- New Papers, 16 August 2016 16 Aug 2016
- New Papers, 9 August 2016 9 Aug 2016
- View all results
Profile updated 29 October 2015