In their own words
YouScan is a social media monitoring dashboard specifically tailored for the Russian-speaking internet markets of Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Belarus.
YouScan was launched in early 2010 as the first professional social media monitoring tool for these markets and is now the vendor of choice for major local and international B2C brands and digital agencies, including P&G, Nikon, Mindshare, GfK and others.
In addition to the most popular social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, YouScan provides the best coverage of Russian social media sources, including VKontakte.ru, blogs, and forums.
YouScan's analytical capabilities are further enhanced by superior linguistic technologies for the Russian language, which include frequent words (aka trending topics) reporting and automated sentiment detection.
YouScan has product development and sales offices in Kiev, Ukraine, and Moscow, Russia.
YouScan in SMA news
- Software Updates, 3 March 2017 2 Mar 2017
- Software Updates, 30 December 2016 29 Dec 2016
- Software Updates, 11 November 2016 10 Nov 2016
- Software Updates, 28 October 2016 27 Oct 2016
- Software Updates, 30 September 2016 29 Sep 2016
- Software Updates, 9 September 2016 8 Sep 2016
- Software Updates, 15 July 2016 14 Jul 2016
- Software Updates, 18 March 2016 17 Mar 2016
- Software Updates, 29 January 2016 28 Jan 2016
- Yell.ru Takes Majority Stake in YouScan 9 Oct 2015
- View all results
Profile updated 16 April 2014