Cary, NC, USA
In their own words
SAS® Social Media Analytics is an on-demand offering that integrates, archives, analyzes and reports on the effects of online conversations occurring across social media sites. Intelligence gleaned from this process helps organizations understand the effects online conversations are having on specific aspects of their business operations, act and engage.
- SAS Social Media Analytics enhances current market research efforts by continuously analyzing conversation data to identify important topics and content categories and how those topics and categories are relevant to customers in the context of their online community.
- Identify advocates of, and threats to, reputation and brand. By analyzing professionally generated media (e.g., news articles) and consumer-generated media (e.g., blogs), the solution serves as an early-warning system to identify influencers (good or bad) on corporate reputation, organization and brand.
- Quantify interaction among traditional media and campaigns, and social media activity. By analyzing online and social media sources, marketers can understand how to reach consumers through improved behavioral targeting, media buying and planning.
- Establish a platform for social CRM strategy. By merging market data (from blogs and other social media sources) and customer data (surveys or Web forms), market research professionals can validate then act upon a consumer need or sentiment shared across a customer base or market.
SAS in SMA news
- New Papers, 12 March 2013 12 Mar 2013
- Software Updates, 2 September 2011 1 Sep 2011
- New Papers, 2 November 2010 2 Nov 2010
- New Papers, 17 August 2010 17 Aug 2010
- Teragram Announces Social Media Analysis Product 1 Jun 2009
- View all results
Profile updated 23 January 2013