São Paulo, Brazil
In their own words
Dinamize is the biggest independent ESP in Brazil, with 10 offices covering the main markets and state capitals in the country.
Operating since 2000, Dinamize made an strategic change on its core business in 2008: instead of simply sending email campaigns, Dinamize provides different ways to eliminate the geographic distance between a company and its customers.
With that in mind, Dinamize launched an online chat tool named Easy Chat and a social media monitoring tool named Easy Buzz. Recently, Dinamize acquired one of the top monitoring vendors in the social media industry in Brazil, Livebuzz and discontinued Easy Buzz.
Livebuzz does much more than monitoring: users are able to plan complex campaigns, create a so-called Social CRM profile that automatically agregates all the accounts one may have on different social networks, manage staff responsible for publishing, and much more.
Dinamize's plans for 2012 are to continue improving each of its products and to integrate them into a digital marketing suite that will allow users to perform automated communication in email, social networks, SMS and online chat. All the gathered information flowing among the different channels will allow trigger-based actions and campaigns
Dinamize in SMA news
- Software Updates, 16 September 2016 15 Sep 2016
- Software Updates, 17 July 2015 16 Jul 2015
- Software Updates, 28 November 2014 28 Nov 2014
- Software Updates, 16 May 2014 15 May 2014
- Software Updates, 1 March 2013 28 Feb 2013
- Software Updates, 7 December 2012 6 Dec 2012
- Software Updates, 16 November 2012 15 Nov 2012
- Software Updates, 4 May 2012 3 May 2012
- Software Updates, 27 April 2012 26 Apr 2012
- Software Updates, 6 April 2012 5 Apr 2012
- View all results
Profile updated 16 April 2014