New York, NY, USA
In their own words
SocialFlow is a leading social media marketing company offering businesses and brands a solutions-based approach to connecting paid, owned and earned social media strategies. Powered by high-performance, proprietary technology and predictive data analytics, the company offers a full suite of services that expand audience engagement and increase the average revenue per customer, seamlessly meshing businesses goals with a company’s social media strategy.
In addition to its precision products, Cadence and Crescendo SocialFlow also analyzes social signals and identifies for marketers where money should be spent on Promoted Tweets, Promoted Posts and Sponsored Stories, extending the reach of successful content and connecting earned and paid strategies for Twitter and Facebook.
Founded in 2009, SocialFlow is home to a world-class research team whose work has been featured in Reuters, New York Times the UK Guardian, Fast Company, Xinhua, the Huffington Post, MIT’s Technology Review, Nieman Journalism Lab, Business Insider, International Business Times, Salon and many others. Based in New York City, SocialFlow has helped numerous well-respected brands such as the Economist, Pepsi, Burberry, Forbes, Walmart, Buzzfeed, and Human Rights Watch dramatically improve ROI and maximize clicks, conversions, likes, Retweets, shares and engagement.
SocialFlow in SMA news
- New Papers, 7 March 2017 7 Mar 2017
- Software Updates, 3 February 2017 2 Feb 2017
- Software Updates, 20 May 2016 19 May 2016
- Software Updates, 15 January 2016 14 Jan 2016
- SocialFlow Raises $7.5 Million 9 Dec 2015
- Software Updates, 6 November 2015 5 Nov 2015
- New Papers, 14 July 2015 14 Jul 2015
- Software Updates, 19 June 2015 18 Jun 2015
- New Papers, 10 February 2015 10 Feb 2015
- Software Updates, 10 October 2014 9 Oct 2014
- View all results
Profile updated 16 April 2014