Maidenhead, Berkshire, UK
In their own words
SM2, a product of SDL, is a business intelligence platform that provides visibility into social media and lets you tap into a powerful data resource; your customers' direct thoughts and opinions.
SM2 allows you to easily capture and analyze data from online conversations to help you make informed business decisions. SM2 gives you the information you need to take the lead over your competition, to engage your audience, and generate sales leads.
We have been collecting data from social media sites since October 2007. Our customers have access to this entire historical database, over 41 billion social media mentions. And SM2 continues to collect and index online data daily, 24/7.
SM2 searches big sources such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, but it doesn’t stop there. We cover online conversations through many other channels such as blogs, message boards, review sites and more.
SDL in SMA news
- SDL Selling Off Social Intelligence Business 21 Jan 2016
- Software Updates, 15 May 2015 14 May 2015
- New Papers, 25 June 2014 25 Jun 2014
- New Papers, 10 June 2014 10 Jun 2014
- Software Updates, 28 March 2014 27 Mar 2014
- New Papers, 12 November 2013 12 Nov 2013
- New Papers, 3 September 2013 3 Sep 2013
- New Papers, 28 May 2013 28 May 2013
- SDL Tracks Customer Journeys Through Conversations in Social Media 23 May 2013
- SDL to Acquire Alterian 12 Dec 2011
- View all results
Profile updated 16 April 2014