Cambridge, MA, USA
In their own words
Luminoso is a language understanding company. Our proprietary conceptual engine—born out of a decade's research at the MIT Media Lab—analyzes vast quantities of text in seconds. By understanding the fundamentals of human language, we derive insights and conclusions that are critical to enlightened decision-making.
As a conceptual engine, all content is equal to us. Luminoso doesn't just work within narrow categories; we create categories based on what the text tells us. We take any form of unstructured text—emails, news stories, research results, social media rants—and identify the ideas, patterns, dot-connections, underlying themes, and buried intelligence.
Luminoso's nuanced understanding goes deeper than the surface layer of sentiment analysis, giving decision-makers new tools to act more quickly and intelligently. Whether you’re trying to understand what consumers are really saying about your product, or whether a viral video is about to cause serious reputation damage, or if apple is a happier flavor than grape, Luminoso shines light where there was darkness.
Luminoso in SMA news
- New Papers, 28 February 2017 28 Feb 2017
- New Papers, 31 January 2017 31 Jan 2017
- New Papers, 17 January 2017 17 Jan 2017
- Software Updates, 7 August 2015 6 Aug 2015
- Software Updates, 22 May 2015 21 May 2015
- Software Updates, 1 May 2015 30 Apr 2015
- Software Updates, 27 March 2015 26 Mar 2015
- Software Updates, 30 January 2015 29 Jan 2015
- Software Updates, 16 January 2015 15 Jan 2015
- Software Updates, 12 December 2014 11 Dec 2014
- View all results
Profile updated 16 April 2014