New York, NY, USA
In their own words
Converseon is an award-winning, full-service social media agency that helps brands harness the power of social to meet business objectives.
Founded in 2001, Converseon was the first pure play social media agency that has garnered an enviable reputation for innovation, creativity and partnering deeply with clients.
Our clients span some of the worlds largest B2B and B2C brands, such as IBM, Chrysler, Kohler, Walmart, Citrix.
We offer four integrated practices areas.
- Social Software platforms, the underpinning of our operations, which includes Conversation Miner™, our listening platform that was named a category Leader by Forrester Research in "The Forrester Wave™: Listening Platforms, Q3 2010", and cited for "highly effective data quality” and “deep strategic marketing insights”.
- Social Business Consulting, which provides advanced consulting to help integrate social intelligence into the organization and provide best practice frameworks and implementation strategies for maximum impact. These services include training, policy/governance, business process redesign, change management, analytics and more.
- Social Activation and full-service agency services, which includes our award winning creative and SEO work.
- Social Conversation research, where we can answer complex research questions using social data and large-scale human analysis.
Converseon in SMA news
- New Papers, 28 February 2017 28 Feb 2017
- Converseon Introduces Unbundled API 25 Jun 2012
- New Papers, 15 November 2011 15 Nov 2011
- New Papers, 5 July 2011 5 Jul 2011
- New Papers, 17 May 2011 17 May 2011
- New Papers, 30 November 2010 30 Nov 2010
- CIC, Converseon Partner to Bridge China, World 10 Nov 2010
- Software Updates, 22 October 2010 21 Oct 2010
- Software Updates, 20 August 2010 19 Aug 2010
- View all results
Profile updated 16 April 2014